Comservice SA in Dubaï
Comservice SA (DMCC Branch) is committed to advising and assisting its clients in the set-up, establishment and relocation of businesses in the United Arab Emirates and more generally in the Middle East.
The UAE, and Dubaï in particuliar, is experiencing strong economic growth.
Numerous foreign companies have established themselves there.
The strong points of this jurisdiction include :
- 0% tax
- Numerous legal statuses available to the entrepreneur and the investor
- The international entrepreneur retains 100% ownership of their business, if it is located in a free zone
- Option to set up a subsidiary of a foreign company
- Option to set up a "family office"
- Existence of legislation protecting the confidentiality of investors
- Excellent infrastructure
- Attractive property market
The United Arab Emirates has agreed double taxation treaties with the majority of European countries including France and Switzerland.
With its experience and extensive network of first-class partners, Comservice SA (DMCC Branch) is able to respond effectively to the needs of individuals and businesses wishing to establish themselves in the region. Contact us.